The example of high frequency induction heating machine application (2)
Mar. 09, 2016
The example of high frequency induction heating machine application.
Induction heating treatment, namely the hardening on the surface, aim to make the stiffness of the metal material change after the heating treatment of the workpiece. There are the specific application:
1. The induction hardening of all kinds of hardware tools and hand tools, such as shears, hammer, wrench and others.
2. All kinds of auto mobile and motorcycle accessories. For example: bent axle, connecting rod, piston pin, chain wheel, rockshaft, shifting fork.
3. All kind of electric tools like wheel gear.
4. The machine tool industry, such as the machine tool slide guide.
5. All kinds of metal parts and processing parts.